I have 30 years experience painting miniatures and I can guarantee the work will be completed by me Andrew Wilson owner of AW Miniatures. I will not out source your figures so you will get a consistent finished miniatures. I will try and get your figures painted within a 4-6 week period, however, when my table is full, it may be longer – come to think of it, I can’t remember it not being full!
Please note – The price INCLUDES basing, I don’t charge extra for this, the price you see is for making up, painting, glossing/matt finish and basing.
ALL PRICES UPDATED – JANUARY 2019
Foot/crew figure £5.50
Character Figures/Command £8.00
Foot/crew figure £3.00
Foot/crew figure £1.00
Mounted Command £2.50
What you get with all painted figures
- Plastic figures are taken from spruce then cleaned and glued to make up the figure
- Metal figures filed and cleaned up
- Figures are then primed with a matt undercoat
- Figures get a base coat with highlights
- All 28mm figures receive eyes
- All figures then receive a gloss varnish followed by matt varnish
- And to finish off! Based to your choice
Included in the price – no hidden extra cost for basing, AW Miniatures will base all figures with MDF and fine ballast, small rocks and grass.
Please note: Blister Packs cannot be split. Boxes have to be purchased before we split and paint them.
I will stand figures to a base and use the standard green grass/flock. If this is fine then great, leave it to us. Otherwise tell us how you want your figures based. And choose what type of grass/snow/flock you want.
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for any questions you have